From the Embers - A Beltane Shawl Kit
is on back order
Thank you for the love, everyone! If you missed out and want a kit, please fill out the notification request - if enough people want them, we will work on another batch!
Beltane, celebrated around May 1st, is a festival marking the shifting seasons. It happens between the Spring Equinox and the Summer Solstice. Beltane is a fire festival, and we celebrate by gathering around the bonfire, and jumping over the bonfire to release the burdens of the past year.
From the Embers is a design inspired by Beltane. The lace motif evokes dancing around the bonfire, and the shimmering flames.
Quantities are limited.
Each kit includes:
- 2 skeins of Skeinny Dipping Single & Squooshy
- each skein is 437 yards, 115g of single ply 100% superwash merino wool
- 1 digital copy of the From the Embers shawl pattern
- Pattern is both charted and written. Suitable for adventurous beginners and up.
- Shawl is knit on the bias and comes with a handy row count chart to help track your progress
- Suggested needle size: US5 32" or 40" circular needles
Dimensions: 62" tip to tip (but it wraps longer due to the "boomerang" shape) x 20" deep