Laine Magazine #7 - Kouta
is on back order
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. We cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life. Our intention is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine Issue 7: Kouta features:
- 140 pages uncoated, high-quality paper
- 12 knitting patterns, beautifully photographed and illustrated, from a talented group of designers: Lærke Bisschop-Larsen, Kiyomi Burgin, Aleks Byrd, Kristin Drysdale, Carol Feller, Whitney Hayward, Natasja Hornby,Dami Hunter, Renate Kamm, Meiju K-P, Nancy Marchant, Alejandra Pont and Stephen West.
- A portrait of Veera Välimäki
- A long-format story about The Fibre Co
- “My story” by Emma Robinson of The Woolly Mammoth
- A Q&A with Annie Rowden
- Seasonal recipes
- A travel guide to London featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop