Starchild Tarot and Guidebook
is on back order
The Starchild Tarot is designed and conceived by Danielle Noel.
Traveling to distant vistas and worlds of the imagination, The Starchild Tarot is a tribute to the medicine and magic that evolves through self-reflection and meditation. Inspired by sacred symbology, The Akasha, and the fabric of our universe, each card functions as a tiny gateway into new worlds and insights for you to explore.
This final Starchild deck represents the culmination of many years of paintings, illustrations, photography and design, and offers a unique window into the world of the Tarot.
Each deck includes:
- 79 cards - including the Major Arcana, and Minor Arcana of the four suits (Wands, Crystals (pentacles), Swords, Cups).
- 4.75" x 2.75" inch cards with borderless graphics.
- An array of colourfully rendered images, incorporating a mixture of photographic elements and hand illustrated designs and paintings.
- A sturdy two piece box with gold embossed details.
- 400 GSM card stock with a satin matte finish.
- Antique-style gold matte gilding.
- A larger version of the STARCHILD TAROT Guidebook that comes outside of the box. This is a comprehensive guide of 169 pages for readers of all levels, including 5+ Tarot spreads, information on all 79 cards with corresponding images, and daily journal prompts. Tips on cutting & shuffling the cards, how to read reversed meanings, and additional esoteric keys for The Major Arcana are also included.
Danielle is a visual artist, writer, and designer from Vancouver Island, BC. She has been reading the tarot for more than 18 years, and has been dreaming of creating a deck of her own for as long as she can remember. Danielle's attraction to the esoteric and magical qualities found in Nature is translated into her art, where her pieces represent a bridge between this world and those of the imagination.