Exclusive Summer Solstice Fiber Witch Box!
is on back order
Hey fiber witches, grab your exclusive Summer Solstice Fiber Witch Box! Each box is carefully designed and curated by Ana, a fiber artist and witch.
The last batch of boxes will ship by end of June!
Every box brings together fiber arts and magic for a special, one-of-a-kind collection.
Summer Solstice will be on June 20th this year!
Our Summer Solstice boxes include:
- One skein of But A Red Red Rose, an exclusive hand-dyed colorway made especially for the Summer Solstice!
- Our dyer for this kit is Lindsay of Five Borough Yarns!
- 75% Merino, 25% Nylon
- 463 yards/100 grams
- You have the option to order a second skein of But a Red Red Rose, or a skein of La Primera Rosa to complement it!
- Every box comes with a spell kit created by Ana especially for the season
- Our Litha spell will be about confidence and creating boundaries, inspired by summer solstice and festival of roses
- Includes a handcrafted herbal candle by Coventry Creations
- A special, exclusive return of La Serena Tejera's handmade Frida Kahlo stitch markers, wearing her signature crown of roses for the summer solstice.
- Your choice of a knitting or crocheting Frida
- An exclusive drawstring bag designed by Home Row Fiber Co., to fit notions or a tarot deck
- An exclusive and original Queen of Swords tea blend, handcrafted by Sunflower Knit
- An exclusive stitch gauge designed to match the theme of the box, made by A Needle Runs Through It
Please note the fiber witch boxes are non-returnable! They are made seasonally and in limited quantities.